Why See Us
Dr. Bassem Badr is an expert in the field of adult and child psychiatry, as well as community, emergency, addiction and forensic psychiatry.
He provides treatment for clients with a variety of conditions, including Depression, Anxiety and Panic disorders, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder,Post-traumatic stress disorder, ADHD, Eating disorders, Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and substance use disorders.
Dr Bassem offers a holistic approach that helps the client through tackling physical, psychological and social factors.
Available services include comprehensive psychiatric evaluation, risk assessment, psychopharmacologic assessment, medication management, and psychological therapy.
People come to see a psychiatrist for many reasons, from troubles coping with the stresses of everyday life to severe mental illnesses like bipolar disorder. We are pioneers in providing high-quality psychiatric services, private assessment and treatment of all mental health related disorders
Call us today for a confidential assessment; we have experience in every aspect that relates to the field of psychiatry. Committed to improving the overall health of our community by providing a compassionate, convenient, and reliable environment where our patients can be treated in efficient and cost effective manners.
We accept the majority of insurance plans. And if you are not covered under insurance, We are here to help. We will provide you with affordable, private, professional counseling anytime, anywhere.
Your success is our goal.
We are pioneers experts in our offered services:
- Depression, Grief, Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorders (Bipolar Illness)
- Psychosis (Schizophrenia)
- Dementia / Cognitive Disorders / Memory Disturbance
- Sleep Problems (Insomnia)
- Eating Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders
- Substance Use and Drug Addiction
- Alcohol & Nicotine Dependence
- Woman Mental Health
- Counseling & Marital Therapy
- Clinical Psychotherapies (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy) Sessions